As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Chestnut Products
12 Wood Colours, Chestnut SSW Spirit Wood Stain Sample PackChestnut Products
- We cannot ship with Royal Mail. Each bottle is 25ml. 12 different Wood Colors. Chestnut spirit Stain Sample Pack. Please note: for shipping this product is classed as Dangerous Goods and we can therefore only ship it to mainland addresses using a courier service.
2. Furniture Clinic
Furniture Clinic Wood Stain 15ml Tester Kit, Effective Wood Stain for All Indoor and Outdoor Wood, All, FastFurniture Clinic
- Quick drying: our wood stain is specially formulated to evenly dye wood, ensuring equal and even colour penetration throughout. One coat color: furniture Clinic wood stain is highly concentrated and effectively colours wood in one simple application. 15ml tester pots are not available in Slate, Warm Graphite or Grey and are not included in the Tester Kit.
Or buy the tester Kit that includes all 9 colours. Testers available: you can buy a 15ml tester pot in 9 colours so you can see if its the right colour for you. Works perfectly as a decking stain! use with in combination with: after staining wood, you should finish the job by sealing the stain in with one of our Furniture Clinic Wood Waxes or Wood Oils.
Non-toxic: the non-toxic formulation is water based and so is safe to use in all environments. Our experts are here if you have questions before purchasing and if after purchasing you’re not satisfied with the results we expect you will be, we offer a money back guarantee.
Satisfaction guaranteed - we understand that staining wood surfaces can be a very precise task, and not to worry. The stain dries to a natural matt finish in only 10 minutes and has excellent coverage. These will bring out the colour of the stain further, provide additional protection and can be used to alter the finish to either satin or gloss. We know our product works wonderfully when used correctly.
Littlefair's Non-Toxic Water-Based Wood Stain, Traditional Range Tester Pot Black Ebony Wood Dye for Indoor Timber Including Doors and Skirting BoardsLittlefair's
- This means they are good for the environment. Enhance details - littlefair's wood stain boosts the darker details of natural wood grain to ensure you always get a top quality natural finish.
Easy to clean - this wood dye comes off brushes very easily, so you can get them back in top condition as soon as your project is complete. This wood stain gets to work in no time at all. Low odour - our wood dyes & colours create little to no odour, so there is no need to treat the product like an outdoor wood stain.
Quick drying - there is no need to wait around between coats with Littlefair's wood stain colours. Environmentally friendly - littlefair's wood dyes & colours are water-based and do not contain any toxic chemicals. Simply complete the job indoors.
WooDeeDoo Water Based Wood Stain | Wood Dye | Ready To Use | Environmentally Friendly | Solvent Free | Odour Free | Tester Pot 10 ml | Light OakWooDeeDoo
- Ready to use, covers 10-12 sqm per litre. Safe and effective: the interior water based wood stain is unique in that it contains a safe, biodegradable formula that ensures good results without harming the environment or your house and garden ecosystem.
Le wood surfaces, interior use only. Easy to apply: make sure that you pre-test the area to ensure compatibility. It can be used on all joinery, cupboards etc.
Stains are premium quality, worktops, furniture, window frames, chairs, door frames and of course floors, tables, doors, as well as kitchen units, interior pigmented wood stains designed for indoor projects. Before starting anything, make sure to shake the bottle before use. Chemical solvent free, free VOC, water cleanup and noncombustible.
|Height||0 cm (0 Inches)|
|Length||0 cm (0 Inches)|
|Width||0 cm (0 Inches)|
Littlefairs Water-Based Exterior Wood Stain, Quick Drying Wood Dye for Your Outside Garden Wood 15ml Tester Pot, Tenebrous Oak, Woodland ColoursLittlefair's
- Quick drying - the dyes will penetrate the wood to create an enduring, lightfast depth of colour that will not flake or peel. Easy to apply - can be applied by brush or sprayed onto outdoor wood such as decking, fence panels and garden buildings.
Water based and safe – Safe to use for you, your pets and the environment. Easy to clean - brushes and equipment can simply be cleaned by rinsing thoroughly with cold water. Many uses -the dyes can be used on pressure treated Tanalised, rough sawn or smooth planed wood, sheet materials like plywood and all raw sanded, new or old wood.
6. Endless Green Group Ltd
Non Toxic, Golden Oak 100ml, Wood DYE, Bolgers Water Based Wood Stain, VOC Free Wood StainEndless Green Group Ltd
- Bolgers water based wood dye 100ml. Quick drying - approximately 2 hours @ 18C. Made in the UK. Ready to use, other colours may be mixed together to create new colours. Non toxic wood dye - Environmentally friendly with no lingering odour.
Chestnut SSR Spirit Stain Sample Kit , Rainbow ColoursChestnut
- Chestnut spirit Stain Sample Pack. We cannot ship with Royal Mail. Perfect way To Test The Colours. 9 x 25ml Bottles. Black, orange, red, blue, white, Green, royal Blue, Purple, Yellow.
Please note: for shipping this product is classed as Dangerous Goods and we can therefore only ship it to mainland addresses using a courier service.
8. Endless Green Group Ltd
Bolgers Water Based Wood Stain, Non Toxic, VOC Free Wood Stain, Wood DYE, Gunstock 100mlEndless Green Group Ltd
- Quick drying - approximately 2 hours @ 18C. Ready to use, other colours may be mixed together to create new colours. Bolgers water based wood dye 100ml. Non toxic wood dye - Environmentally friendly with no lingering odour. Made in the UK.
9. Endless Green Group Ltd
Mexican Pine 100ml, Wood DYE, Bolgers Water Based Wood Stain, Non Toxic, VOC Free Wood StainEndless Green Group Ltd
- Non toxic wood dye - Environmentally friendly with no lingering odour. Ready to use, other colours may be mixed together to create new colours. Made in the UK. Bolgers water based wood dye 100ml. Quick drying - approximately 2 hours @ 18C.