As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Johnsons 18094 Flower Seeds, Poppy Oriental Brilliant, Red, 0.5x92x132 cmJOHNSON'S
- Ideal for mixed borders. Enormous saucer-shaped blooms over large clumps of attractive, finely cut leaves. Stunning planted as early summer feature.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||17.6 cm (6.93 Inches)|
|Weight||0 kg (0.01 Pounds)|
|Width||10.8 cm (4.25 Inches)|
2. RP Seeds
RP Seeds Papaver orientale Brilliant Oriental Poppy, 50 SeedsRP Seeds
- Hardy perennial. Handpacked in the UK in recyclable paper packaging. Very dramatic when grown on mass. The classic oriental poppy with large, bright scarlet-red flowers with a jet black centre.
Height: 75-90cm. Flowers: Summer. Packet of 50 seeds supplied with detailed growing guide. Position: Sun. Caution: Seeds harmful if eaten. Easy to grow.
3. RP Seeds
30 Seeds, RP Seeds Papaver orientale Coral Reef Oriental PoppyRP Seeds
- Height: 60-75cm. Packet of 30 seeds supplied with detailed growing guide. Gorgeous oriental poppy with very large flowers in a beautiful, vibrant shade of vivid coral pink.
Caution: Seeds harmful if eaten. A strong stemmed plant which will flower over a long period, and may flower the first year from an early sowing. Flowers: Summer. Position: Sun. Hardy perennial. Handpacked in the UK in recyclable paper packaging.
4. Grow Your Secret Garden
Poppy Red 'Beauty of Livermere' Giant 100 Seeds, Papaver OrientaleGrow Your Secret Garden
- Pizzicato is an incredibly profuse, these amazing oriental poppies produce huge flowers in deepest red colour. Keep moist at all times, transplant to larger pots as seedlings grow.
With their contrasting black blotches, giant-flowered Oriental type with such strong stems that they can withstand the windiest sites! Sow in pots in autumn/winter or directly in spring.
Plant out in Spring. For autumn planting sow seeds in peat pellets or newspaper pots. A prolific bloomer, these hardy perennials put on an absolutely stunning show in spring and early summer. Seeds germinate in less than a month. Cover lightly with soil. Otherwise, sow direct where they are to flower in spring at around 20°C / 68°F in short drills ½ in deep.
5. RP Seeds
30 Seeds, RP Seeds Papaver orientale Royal Wedding Oriental PoppyRP Seeds
- Packet of 30 seeds supplied with detailed growing guide. Height: 60cm, Spread: 50cm. Perfect for cottage garden & for attracting bees & butterflies. Handpacked in the UK in recyclable paper packaging.
Flowers: may to july. Hardy perennial. Easy to grow. Position: full sun in moist, well drained soil. Caution: Seeds harmful if eaten. A most beautiful oriental poppy with luxurious, pure white, papery flowers with a dark purple eye.
6. Thompson & Morgan
Oriental Poppy Seeds 'Brilliant' Papaver orientale Hardy Perennial Red Blooms Easy to Grow Your Own Garden Flowers Ideal for Beds and Borders 1x Packet Approx 180 Seeds by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- A striking plant for the border, the saucer-shaped blooms come true to type from seed. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds.
Supplied as 1x packet Poppy 'Brilliant' approx. 180 seeds. Grow the classic orientale Poppy! 'Brilliant' produces big, bright scarlet-red flowers with jet-black centre. This variety looks amazing when grown in a dramatic drift.
7. Grow Your Secret Garden
Oriental Poppy Queen Alexandra SeedsGrow Your Secret Garden
- Full sun. Prefers moderately fertile, press into soil but do not cover. Performs best in zones 3-8. 50 seeds huge salmon-pink flowers with coal black centers on 30-36 inch plants.
Sow seeds in peat pots or cell packs, thin to 12-18 inches apart. Can direct sow into prepared seed beds in rows, well-drained soil. Needs light to germinate. Kept at 65° F. Germination is in 14-21 days.
PlantGenesis Dwarf Oriental Poppy 'Pizzicato' / Papaver orientale / Hardy Perennial / SeedsPlantGenesis
- Sow the seeds in spring or autumn into a tray of compost, keep at 15-18 degrees Celsius and germination takes 2-3 weeks. A good border plant, growing to a height of about 50cm.
Pack of 50 seeds. A hardy perennial. A mix of dwarf oriental poppies with large red, pink, white and orange flowers in late spring to summer.