As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Old English Shrub Rose 'Red' Bare Root, You GardenYouGarden
- Beautiful, old-fashioned style, ruffled centred classic roses which are much easier to grow and care for in all gardens than other varieties. Supplied as a bare root plant, dormant without leaves, trimmed back to 30-35cm, to plant November to April.
This variety has been bred for both good fragrance and disease resistance - not always possible with roses! Hardy, vigorous and repeat-flowering for at least 4-5 months of colour. Ideal for both beds and borders or in pots and containers, grow to the size you require.
Beautiful & Abundant displays of Large, Highly Fragrant Blooms, Cream/Pale Apricot, Wollerton Old Hall- 5.5lt Potted David Austin Roses English Climbing Garden RoseGeneric
- Highly attractive david austin Roses English Climber Rose with Fragrant, Creamy Pale Apricot Blooms. Delivery surcharges apply to highlands, islands and IOW delivery addresses, we will advise additional costs before finalising & dispatching your order.
Top quality garden rose Supplied Directly From a Specialised Rose Grower. Excellent health, Strong Growth, Repeat Flowering. Due to brexit, we can no longer deliver to Northern Ireland. Ideal for growing in a large Container, Walls, Back Borders, Fences & Trellis.
3. Carbeth Plants
Rose Bush, Traditional Pink Old English Scented Rose Bush in a 3 Litre Pot Ready to PlantCarbeth Plants
- Amazon prime - this plant is sent using Amazon Prime by an Amazon Trusted seller. Amazing scent - this variety has been bred for its incredible flowers and unforgettable scent in the garden.
Ruffled flowers - gorgeous, old-fashioned style, ruffled centred classic roses which are much easier to grow and care for. Patio pots + borders - This variety is great for both patio pots and garden borders.
4. Carbeth Plants
Rose Bush, Traditional Apricot Old English Scented Rose Bush in a 3 Litre Pot Ready to PlantCarbeth Plants
- Ruffled flowers - gorgeous, old-fashioned style, ruffled centred classic roses which are much easier to grow and care for. Patio pots + borders - This variety is great for both patio pots and garden borders.
Amazing scent - this variety has been bred for its incredible flowers and unforgettable scent in the garden. Amazon prime - this plant is sent using Amazon Prime by an Amazon Trusted seller.
Mixed Colour Classic English Shrub Rose Collection 5 Bare Root BushesYouGarden
- These wonderful new roses have been expertly bred to give you summer-long displays, goblet-shaped, superb fragrance and reliable garden performance! Each lovely new variety will give you waves of classically perfumed, fully double blooms for up to six months each year.
The roses are very similar to the Chelsea Flower Show winning varieties that are so expensive in garden centres. Supplied as 5 premium-quality, bare-root bushes ready for planting. Give them pride of place in your borders, pots and containers or grow in a cut flower garden.
Rosa Bush Rose Floribunda 'English Miss' Containerisedgardenexpert
- Grown with care by the Amazon Plant Specialist. Fragrance:-Scented. Please unpack as soon as possible after delivery. Colour:-Light pink.
Miracle-Gro Premium All Purpose Compost, 50LMiracle-Gro
- Smart release system feeds the plants for up to 6 months with all the vital minerals, NPK and trace elements. Waterlock technology absorbs 25% more water than ordinary compost.
New premium compost with 3 patends that caters the needs of all young and mature potted plants. Fibre smart technology ensures the optimum balance of air and water for strong roots and healthier plants.
|Height||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Length||43 cm (16.93 Inches)|
|Weight||13.32 kg (29.37 Pounds)|
|Width||64 cm (25.2 Inches)|
Striking Purple Potted Rose | Premium Garden Roses with Colourful Summer FlowersGardenersDream
- Drier spells of the year, should see the plant watered thoroughly. A long-lasting, they will stay with you for many years to come, good value potted plant - our purple potted Roses are the ideal plant, mainly because of the sheer amount of longevity they offer.
Cared for and maintained in simple steps - ensuring the soil is kept moist for the majority of the time is important for the long term health of our Roses. Easily making an instant impact in the garden, unlike any other bouquet of Roses you would typically purchase.
You should then look to apply a general or rose fertiliser in Spring in order to help the plant flourish, where rainfall is not as regular, with this being done again in Summer; if growth of the Rose appears to be slow. It is then the addition of glossy, dark green leaves that finishes off the plants appearance, easily adding great presence into the garden.
A popular, display, standout garden addition – placing this plant in the garden can be done by adding them into any border, pot or container. These stunning roses are guaranteed to be appreciated by anyone who receives them, due to their sentimental and romantic aura. Powerful purple coloured blooms - the shade of purple that this plant produces ensures a very bold look.