As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Forgefix MPS575Y Multi-Purpose Pozi Screw, Zinc Yellow PassivatedForgefix
- Zinc yellow Passivation process of electroplating. Four additional points of contact, and does not have the rounded corners. Suitable for use with many materials including PVCu, Timber, Chipboard, MDF, and other similar types.
Countersunk heads for flush fit. Single threads, designed to offer higher pull out values and quicker insertion.
|Height||22.81 cm (8.98 Inches)|
|Length||39.19 cm (15.43 Inches)|
|Weight||0.28 kg (0.62 Pounds)|
|Width||19.3 cm (7.6 Inches)|
Green Anti-Corrosion Item in hand is Size: 4.5 x 75mm, Pack of :200, Forgefix DS4575 Pozidriv Decking ScrewForgefix
- Specifically used in Decking applications but also widely used in exterior timber and fencing applications. Design reduces risk of splitting the boards.
Green treated corrosion resistance. Single threaded decking screws have pozidriv heads. Allows boards to expand and contract with the changing seasons.
|Height||5.5 cm (2.17 Inches)|
|Length||18.5 cm (7.28 Inches)|
|Weight||0.47 kg (1.03 Pounds)|
|Width||10.5 cm (4.13 Inches)|
Forgefix FORFFP4580Y FFP4580Y ForgeFast Pozi Compatible Elite Performance Wood Screw ZY 4.5 x 80 mm Box 100, SilverForgefix
- Anti-corrosive metal finish. Salt spray Tested to 400 hours. Universally accepted pozi compatible Drive. 6 under head lobes for improved countersinking and reduced surface dust. Anti-friction thread for reduced splitting of the timber, reduced 'jacking' and spinning of joined timber.
|Height||12.5 cm (4.92 Inches)|
|Length||9 cm (3.54 Inches)|
|Weight||0.59 kg (1.29 Pounds)|
|Width||58.5 cm (23.03 Inches)|
SEQUAL® Box of 100 High Performance Multi Use Wood Screws Super Drive Professional and Home Use with Free Bit 5 x 80mmSEQUAL
- Knurled thread increases drive speed by up to 20%. Quality: super drive is a new breed of professional woodscrew. Hardened steel for high torque loads. Type 17 point for easier starting in all timbers.
It has been developed to meet the needs of a technologically advancing building and DIY trade. Box of 100 screws + free bit in every pack. It can be used to secure even the latest MDF and chipboard materials.
Finish: zinc and Yellow passivated coating ensures total corrosion resistance. Size: 5 x 80mm. Fully threaded under 70mm for maximum holding power. Industry standard crossed recessed head. 40 degree thread angle to give maximum pull out resistance. Super drive’s knurled thread eases driving and maximises holding power. Features: ribbed self-countersinking head to give a flush finish.
5. T.I. Midwood
5, 6 mm 200, 4.5, 4.0 x 70mm, Timco Solo Yellow WOODSCREW POZI COUNTERSUNK SOLOC ~ Packs of 200 or 1000 ~ Screws 4T.I. Midwood
- Sharp point - 25° sharp point for easy penetration into wood, plastics and thin sheet metal. Classic head - double countersunk head reduces the likelihood of head shear and assists completion of countersinking.
Lubricated to enhance screw insertion time, MDF, chipboard, extra driving torque and resistance to corrosion. Plated in zinc 3 microns and yellow passivated. Classic thread - special Thread Configuration gives ultimate performance and high pull-out resistance.
Solo woodscrew - zinc and yellow passivated. Timco product manufactured to BS1210 - British Standards. A single thread woodscrew mainly used in various types of timber and man-made boards or into masonry with a plastic plug. Fully threaded up to 70mm, thereafter partially threaded. Vat invoices available on request. Made from C10-18 steel.
Trade Pack Set of 1000 per Screw Size Available in 100mm, 50mm, 70mm, 40mm, Boxes of 1000 per Pack, Staplefords Multi Purpose Wood ScrewsSTAPLEFORDS
- This is another reason that screws are a better long-term solution than nails or staples. Because screws are stronger, a construction project can use fewer screws and place them farther apart, thereby reducing the cost of the project and speeding up the process. P>. While nails or staples may require a special tool to pry them loose, screws back out of their slots with the same tool that drove them in.
P> mechanical advantage - screws provide a mechanical advantage. Screws can also be re-used since they seldom bend during removal, and they can even be reinserted into the same holes without sacrificing strength.
P> . Whereas nails may come loose once the materials they connect begin to expand and shrink over time, screws resist this problem and continue to create a strong bond. For builders using hand tools, this can make a construction project far easier when screws are involved.
P> removal - screws are easier to remove than other fastener types. P> update - 10 double sided drill bits included mechanical advantage - screws provide a mechanical advantage. Resistance to rust - the strong, tight bond of screws also makes them resistant to rust by preventing moisture and contaminants from coming into contact with the metal of the screw's shaft. Even if the head of a screw begins to rust, the shaft will remain intact and continue to hold. Driving in a screw takes less force expended over a greater period of time than driving a nail into the same material.
7. Falcon Workshop Supplies Ltd
High Performance Robertson Square Drive Gash Point, 100 x 75mm Decking ScrewsFalcon Workshop Supplies Ltd
- Free uk Delivery. Image is for illustrative purposes only. 40° single deep thread to provide a secure fixing with a high pull-out resistance.
Type 17 slash point to reduce torque and the likelihood of the timber splitting when the screw is inserted close to the edge. Countersunk with ribs to assist with self-countersinking. Square drive bits included.
High performance green decking screws - Square Drive Head. Organically plated to withstand up to 1, 000 minimum hours salt spray resistance. Our performance decking and exterior screws are specifically designed for the construction of decking platforms. Partially threaded to increase clamping effectiveness.
8. Singularity Supplies
Stainless Steel A2 Pack of 20, No.10 x 2.95 5.0mm x 75mm Pozi Countersunk Wood ScrewSingularity Supplies
- Measurement: Metric Imperial Equivalent. Material: Stainless Steel A2. Thread: Partially Threaded. Head type: Pozi Countersunk. Gauge: 10 Equivalent.