As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
M4 x 38mm HEAVY DUTY METAL PLASTERBOARD CAVITY WALL FIXINGS ANCHORS PLUGS 20TIMco
- Strengthened anchor wings gives maximum load capacity. Used to fix items where there is a cavity behind the surface. M4 x 38mm. Combination head on the screw to accept both slot and cross-recess screw drivers. Bonded washer with integral thread for increased reliability.
M6 x 52mm HEAVY DUTY METAL PLASTERBOARD CAVITY WALL FIXINGS ANCHORS PLUGS 10TIMco
- M6 x 52mm. Used to fix items where there is a cavity behind the surface. Combination head on the screw to accept both slot and cross-recess screw drivers. Bonded washer with integral thread for increased reliability. Strengthened anchor wings gives maximum load capacity.
NCaan 96pcs Plasterboard Wall Plugs—Expanding Barrel—Anti Rotate Ribs—Barbed Jaws—Superior Tight Grip—Strong Hold—Hollow Drywall Cavity Raw Plasterboard Wall Fixings 96 Wall PlugsNCaan
- 8 and has a drill size of 6mm. It’s also an economical lightweight plug that is easy to install. The size of the screw is No. The plasterboard fixings length is 32mm. Easy to use: our plugs are for use in plasterboard and other board materials, they are easy to push through into lightweight surfaces for light applications in plasterboard.
Perfect choice: for general work into plasterboard, these plugs are just made for the job. Suitable for wide variety of uses including fixing brackets, mirrors, cavity walls, frames and much more on plasterboard walls, handrails, shelving, hollow walls and dry walls. Suitable for heavy duty applications.
Also, its anti-rotation fins prevent spinning during tightening of the screw. Its ribbed body prevents rotation during installation and the collar prevents plug slipping into hole. It features a grip barrel which is ideal for plasterboard that's skim plastered or decorated. Multi-purpose: specially designed wall plugs for plasterboard walls.
As the screw is tightened the wings retract to firmly clutch against the plasterboard and the plasterboard wall plug barrel expands pushing the barbed jaws and the anti-rotate ribs strongly into the plasterboard opening to prevent the wall plug and fixtures from rotating. Quantity & sizes: package contains 96pcs of plasterboard wall plugs. Extra strong anti-rotation grip: specially designed plastic wall plugs for plasterboard with expandable barrel, anti-rotate ribs, and barbed jaws that provide an extra strong grip when inserted and screwed into the wall.
SEQUAL® Metal Driva Plasterboard Fixings & Screws Metal Self Drilling Plasterboard Fixings Raw Plugs Cavity Wall 25 PackSEQUAL
- Ideal for installation of sockets, sanitary ware, brackets and hooks. Quality: sequal 25 pack metal plasterboard fixings are the easiest way to fix to plasterboard and stronger than the plasterboard itself. Step 2 - maintaining a firm pressure, screw in fixing until flush with the base material.
Fixing light shelving, cable trunking etc. Timber or metal battens. Recommended for fire resistant application. There is a 7kg weight loading capacity on 9.
5mm plasterboard, 8kg for 12. 5mm. Ideal for use with either a power or manual Pozidrive screwdriver. Step 3 - place fixture in position, insert screw and tighten until secure. Flange prevents accidental push through in plasterboard.
You will not need any special setting tool and there is no preliminary drilling necessary. Note: must only be used with screws provided. They're extremely durable and can be used on internal locations. Installation guide: step 1 - using a pz2 screwdriver, push fixing point firmly into the board until thread engages. Can be used in single or double thickness plasterboard.
GripIt Red 18mm Plasterboard Fixings For Stud Walls, Max Load 74Kg 4 PackGrip-it
- Removable and Reusable. Very easy and quick to install - simply Drill, Tap and Turn. Suitable for all plasterboard types 9mm to 15mm including dot & dab installations. 100% universal, ideal for dot & dab walls, quick and easy to install - just drill, removable and reusable, tap and turn.
Supports very heavy loads up to 74kg without the need for battening or additional anchor points, works on Dot & Dab and insulated plasterboard.
|Height||1.15 cm (0.45 Inches)|
|Length||1.8 cm (0.71 Inches)|
|Weight||0.1 kg (0.22 Pounds)|
|Width||1.8 cm (0.71 Inches)|
|Warranty||One-year warranty from date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship.|
Kuou 50 Sets Expansion Tube, Aircraft Type Wall Fixing with Nylon Plug Plastic Anchor Plasterboard Wall Plugs and Screws Bracket Fixing Kitkuou
- Application: suitable for all types of plasterboard, including spot and dispensing installations, ideal for lightweight walls. Excellent material: the plastic anchor is very durable, not easy to break, and has high strength, which ensures long-term use and prolongs the life of the screw.
Superior design: the anti-rotation structure design of the expansion sleeve will not follow the tightening screws during the drilling rotation.
Easy to install: our expansion Tube can be installed easily, just simple drilling, which is removable and reusable. Advantages: the high-quality gypsum board anchor can be pre-drilled in the gypsum wallboard without preparing holes, which saves trouble.
Plasplug Cf111 Plasterboard Fixing Card 25Plasplug
- Smoke Alarms. Use for Lightweight Wall hooks. Original plasterboard fixings. Easy to use. Longer grip barrel. Regular-duty for general use. Use a no. 8 4. 5mm Screw. Switches and similar. Use a 7mm Drill. Ideal for skim-plastered or decorated plasterboard.
|Height||1.97 cm (0.78 Inches)|
|Length||1.97 cm (0.78 Inches)|
|Weight||0.02 kg (0.04 Pounds)|
|Width||8.2 cm (3.23 Inches)|