As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Rustins 1L Danish OilRustins
- Suitable for all wood types. Gives a low lustre finish. Conforms to food & toy safety standards. Model number: DANO1000 .
|Height||20.6 cm (8.11 Inches)|
|Length||11.61 cm (4.57 Inches)|
|Weight||1 kg (2.2 Pounds)|
|Width||5.99 cm (2.36 Inches)|
Liberon SDO1L 1L Superior Danish OilLiberon
- Suitable for both interior and exterior use. Penetrating oil. Provides a satin to gloss sheen. Added uv filters helps prevent discolouration from the sun. Brings out the natural grain of the timber.
|Height||23.3 cm (9.17 Inches)|
|Length||6.4 cm (2.52 Inches)|
|Weight||0.82 kg (1.81 Pounds)|
|Width||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|
3. Furniture Clinic
Premium Oil to Enhance The Natural Beauty of Oak, Pine & More, Furniture Clinic Danish Oil 1.0L, Seal & Protect for a Satin FinishFurniture Clinic
- Danish oil: our danish oil has been formulated to prime, it penetrates deep into all interior and exterior wood and dries to provide a hard, durable, seal and finish any wood surface as well as re-oiling wood for maintenance.
1000ml will treat an approximate area of 20m2. Suitable for use on all interior & exterior wood surfaces. Perfect as a decking oil and more: Maintains and protects any type of wood.
Protective wood oil: Provides water & dirt resistant barrier for protection from staining and easy cleaning. A time tested and proven blend of natural oils and resins, but highly attractive satin finish. Indoor wood treatment: Ideal for use on kitchen & dining room furniture. 500ml will treat an approximate area of 10m2. Coverage: 250ml will treat an approximate area of 5m2.
Buy Direct., Danish Oil 1 Litre, Finest Quality, BestwoodBestwood
- Penetrates deep, to nourish and protect wood from within. Contains no artificial varnish or resins. Danish oil gives a lovely natural low sheen finish. Dries in 4-6 hours.
Easy to use. High quality, professional product. Now available to everyone. Low odour when drying, none when dry, food and toy safe. High solids, over 50% pure Tung Oil, finest natural protection for all wood types.
Liberon Superior Danish Oil 1 LitreLiberon
- Maximum drying time of 5 hours. Liberon Superior Danish Oil. Contains ultra Violet filters to reduce fade from sunlight. Can also be used inside and outside. Suitable for kitchens and Bathrooms. 1 litre superior Danish Oil.
1 Litre, Briwax BW6301000001 Danish Oil, ClearBriwax
- Can be over coated with Briwax. Apply with cloth or brush. Seals, feeds and finishes all types of wood.
|Height||20.4 cm (8.03 Inches)|
|Length||11.5 cm (4.53 Inches)|
|Weight||0.84 kg (1.85 Pounds)|
|Width||5.9 cm (2.32 Inches)|
1LITRE DANO1000 By RUSTIN'S by Rustin'Srustin's, OIL, DANISHRustins
- Colour: Clear. Coating Type: Oil. Coating applications: Wood - Indoors. Volume: 1l. Dispensing Method: Can.