As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Trend Hinge Jig Two Part In Case H/JIG/A + C/Chisel + TR12X1/4TCTREND
- 4 x apertures, 1 x 4mm spacing gauge, 2 x bradawls with spacer, 1 x 16mm guide bush, 1 x T-Handle hex key, 1 x Fabric storage case. Trend corner chisel HSS C/CHISEL. Trend hinge jig two part In Case H/JIG/A. Trend two flute cutter 12mm Diameter TR12X1/4TC.
|Part Number||H/JIG/A + C/Chisel + TR12X1/4TC|
Trend 2 H C-Hinge JIG Skeleton Two Part in CASETREND
- Can be used on internal and external doors, and works with frames and linings With rebates or fitted stops up to 25mm thick, ideal for fire work. An additional 12mm diameter long reach cutter such as the Trend C019AX1/4TC is required.
Supplied in a robust carrycase with a 16mm guide bush and securing bradawls, a light duty router such as the Trend T5 is ideal for making the cuts. Hinge positions are replicated with pin point precision on the door and frame from a single set up for increased productivity on site, or in the workshop for pre hung door and frame work.
Unique built in guide bush offsets on each hinge block along with the indexed back set discs ensure superfast setup directly from the hinge for maximum efficiency. The indexing back set positions cover standard 20mm, 25mm and 30mm hinge leaf widths and can be easily adjusted for other hinge leaves as required.
|Height||12.7 cm (5 Inches)|
|Length||137.16 cm (54 Inches)|
|Weight||3.75 kg (8.27 Pounds)|
|Width||15.24 cm (6 Inches)|
Trend H/JIG/A Two Piece Professional Hinge Jig Kit For Doors & FramesTREND
- Speedy to set up, so that once set, the hinge/jig/a used the hinge as a template for length and backset, the routed recesses are a perfect match every time, eliminating the time consuming method of marking up and transferring each position.
Hinges from 67mm to 127mm long with widths from 9. 5mm to 35mm can be used with the jig using the same swift and repeatable set up making it very adaptable across a range of applications. With four hinge positions available, the jig can be used on doors with traditional two hinge and three hinge layouts for internal and external doors as well as heavy fire doors and doors in high traffic areas where a secondary top hinge is required.
The two piece jig quickly assembles with just two screws to become a single, rigid jig, with any previous hinge settings retained for further use once stowed away in its carry case at the end of the day. The jig maximises productivity when fitting new doors into new frames or linings and is designed for all types including rebates and stops up to 25mm thick, covering domestic, commercial applications as a one stop solution.
|Height||9 cm (3.54 Inches)|
|Length||139.2 cm (54.8 Inches)|
|Weight||1.86 kg (4.1 Pounds)|
|Width||13.5 cm (5.31 Inches)|
Trend Hinge JigTREND
- The single piece contractor Hinge Jig is designed for recessing hinges in wooden doors & frames with a plunge router. Used on-site & in joinery shops to increase productivity with excellent results.
It is easy to use with minimal setting-up time, completing the job both accurately & quickly. Four apertures for fire door requirements. No need for marking out in the conventional way.
|Height||11.3 cm (4.45 Inches)|
|Length||207 cm (81.5 Inches)|
|Weight||7.51 kg (16.56 Pounds)|
|Width||11.3 cm (4.45 Inches)|
Trend Temp/BH/A Template Butt Hinge 75/100MMTREND
- Made from clear 8mm thick plastic. Cuts rounded corners which can be removed with a corner chisel or chisel. Magnets in template frame to hold templates. A routing template that allows a router to create a hinge recess on a door. Includes metal templates for 75mm and 100mm butt hinges.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||21 cm (8.27 Inches)|
|Weight||0.29 kg (0.63 Pounds)|
|Width||31.5 cm (12.4 Inches)|
For faceplates up to 250 long, Trend Lock Jig for mortice locks and latchesTREND
- The infinite adjustment range makes it the ideal jig for fitting the mortice positions for multi point lock strips into wooden doors. Infinitely adjustable sliding plates and stops for mortice and faceplates from 30mm up to 250mm long, ideal for use with obscure sized locks as well as all standard locks and latches.
Engraved on underside to allow fast, accurate set up for common door widths of 35mm, 40mm, 44mm and 54mm.
With its adaptable sliding plate and stop adjustments it can be used with different guidebush diameters and straight cutters for general mortice work in construction projects. For use in a 1/2in capacity router with 80mm plunge capacity fitted with a 30mm guidebush and 12mm cutter. Suitable trend cutters: 3/75x1/2tc, tr37X1/2TC, C172X1/2TC.
|Height||5.08 cm (2 Inches)|
|Length||43.18 cm (17 Inches)|
|Weight||1.5 kg (3.31 Pounds)|
|Width||15.24 cm (6 Inches)|
Trend LOCKJIG Lock JigTREND
- Each template is stamped with a letter or number to indicate the locks it can be used with, 4 lettered plates for lock cases and 12 numbered plates for the faceplates simplifying and speeding up the selection process as well as eliminating costly errors.
To rout the lock case mortice, a router with an 80mm plunge and fitted with a 30mm guide bush is required, along with a suitable 12mm diameter cutter with an overall length of 115mm to achieve the maximum mortice depth of 70mm.
With its tool free setup, the trend lock jig is very fast to set to any door width from 34mm to 58mm wide The full length clamping plate ensures the jig remains rock solid in use and is secured with locking levers and twin clamping knobs. The set of 12 lock face plate and 4 lock case templates supplied are held in the Lock Jig with magnets for fast swapping, requiring just one router and cutter to do both the lock case mortice and the faceplate.
The jig comes with a comprehensive laminated reference sheet with common lock model listed. For other locks, a secondary chart on the reverse side has info relating to faceplate and lock case sizes to quickly select the correct templates and achieve perfect results.
Makita P-64244 Adjustable Hinge and Frame Jig, Multi-ColourMakita
- Quality makita accessories for power tools and garden tools. Makita adjustable hinge and frame jig. The jig can be used for both door and frame without additional adjustment. Screwdriver bit sets.
|Height||107.3 cm (42.24 Inches)|
|Length||3.1 cm (1.22 Inches)|
|Weight||2.28 kg (5.02 Pounds)|
|Width||7.3 cm (2.87 Inches)|
9. Pro-Fit Innovations
Pro-fit Innovations Magic Gripper Adjustable Door Clamp 2 PackPro-Fit Innovations
- New stronger bigger Shape - Adjustable Approx 15-55mm. New anti rock Square Feet. Black composite Material - Steel Straps. Clamps doors or Material Securely. Brand new version next generation With Dial Adjustment.
55mm Door Stand, Trend D/STAND/A 32TREND
- Perfect for internal and external doors from 32mm to 55mm and doors up to 58kg making it ideal for heavy fire doors for safe working. The stand also acts as a pivot to allow safe lifting from horizontal to vertical when fitting or positioning to the door frame.
Wide stabilising bar to stop the door from falling over and simple screw clamp with large clamping pad to protect the door face from damage.
The ideal accessory for use with lock and hinge routing jigs when working on doors and ideally suited for shooting with planes as well as traditional hand fitting of locks and hinges. Rubber feet on the door stand allows it to be used on polished and laminated floors without worries of scratching the floor surface so it's ideal for refurbishment work in the home or business enviroment.
|Manufacturer||Trend Machinery & Cutting Tools Ltd|
|Height||16.5 cm (6.5 Inches)|
|Length||17 cm (6.69 Inches)|
|Weight||2.3 kg (5.07 Pounds)|
|Width||63 cm (24.8 Inches)|