As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KLEIN TOOLS
Klein Tools 63709 Replacement Bolt for 63700 Heavy-Duty Ratcheting Cutter Older VersionKLEIN TOOLS
- Made in the U. S. A. International products have separate terms, age ratings, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, and language of product, including fit, labeling or instructions. For 63700 heavy-duty Ratcheting Cutter older version, sold separately. Durable construction.
2. KLEIN TOOLS
More Klein Tools VDV226-107, Compact Modular Crimper CAT6, Professional Ratcheting Wire Crimper, CAT5e, CAT3KLEIN TOOLS
- Quick reference connector wiring diagrams right on the tool. All-inclusive tool: Cuts, strips and crimps data and voice cables. Cuts, cat5e, strips and terminates CAT6, CAT3 and flat-satin voice cables. Crimps 6 and 8 position modular connectors: RJ11, RJ12, RJ45.
|Height||3.81 cm (1.5 Inches)|
|Length||24.38 cm (9.6 Inches)|
|Weight||0.32 kg (0.7 Pounds)|
|Width||12.07 cm (4.75 Inches)|
|Warranty||Normal life of the product.|
3. KLEIN TOOLS
Klein Tools 3255TT Broad Head Bull Pin with Tether Hole, 3.2 cmKLEIN TOOLS
- Head design also reduces chance of pin slipping from the hand when aligning holes. Tether hole allows you to tether tool while working at height. Squared-off shoulders, below the head, have been forged to provide a surface for applying wrench to loosen wedged bull pins.
Angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping. Forged, heat-treated bull pin increases efficiency by providing a larger striking surface.
|Height||4.45 cm (1.75 Inches)|
|Length||34.93 cm (13.75 Inches)|
|Weight||1.27 kg (2.8 Pounds)|
|Width||4.45 cm (1.75 Inches)|
4. KLEIN TOOLS
Ratcheting Insulated Terminal Crimper for 10 to 22 AWG Wire 3005CR, Klein Tools ToolKLEIN TOOLS
- Three crimping cavities in one tool: 22–16 awg red, 16–14 AWG Blue and 12–10 AWG Yellow terminals. Built-in ratchet ensures full-cycle crimping for a uniform crimp every time.
Crimps insulated terminals onto 10-22 AWG stranded copper wire. Adjustable compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze. Unique cavity design provides consistent crimp from either side of the tool.
|Height||2.21 cm (0.87 Inches)|
|Length||22.71 cm (8.94 Inches)|
|Weight||0.59 kg (1.3 Pounds)|
|Width||7.72 cm (3.04 Inches)|
5. KLEIN TOOLS
Klein Tools K12035 Klein-Kurve Cutters, 8-18 Solid, Heavy Duty Wire Stripping Tool, 10-20 AWG StrandedKLEIN TOOLS
- Klein-kurve comfort grip handles for reduced hand fatigue. Screw shearing for 6-32 and 8-32 screws. Shear cutting knives for easier cutting of copper wire and larger material such as Romex cable all sizes and other nonmetallic type NM sheathed cable.
Textured grips for enhanced dexterity and integrated hang holes. Hot riveted joint prevents wobble and separation of the blades over time. Strips 8 to18 awg solid and 10 to 20 AWG Stranded wire. Romex is a registered trademark of Southwire Company. Wire looping hole. Large knurled plier tip pulls and twists wire.
|Height||1.35 cm (0.53 Inches)|
|Length||21.36 cm (8.41 Inches)|
|Weight||0.27 kg (0.6 Pounds)|
|Width||5.72 cm (2.25 Inches)|
6. KLEIN TOOLS
Heavy Duty Folding Allen Wrench Tool with Extra Long Hex Keys, Klein Tools 70550 Hex Key Set, 11 SAE SizesKLEIN TOOLS
- Hex-key ends are square-cut for a secure, full-depth fit and maximum contact with the socket to prevent slippage and stripping. High-leverage blades open independently up to 270 degrees.
Conveniently houses the most frequently used hex key sizes in one set. Pro folding hex key Set with 11 extended-reach blades. Key sizes: 1/2, 3/8, 1/4, 7/32, 9/64, 7/64, 5/16, 5/32, 1/8, 3/16, and 3/32-Inch.
|Height||5.41 cm (2.13 Inches)|
|Length||16.84 cm (6.63 Inches)|
|Weight||0.45 kg (1 Pounds)|
|Width||3.45 cm (1.36 Inches)|
7. KLEIN TOOLS
Klein Tools 832-26 HammersKLEIN TOOLS
- Hammer has large head for driving in staples and lag bolts. Milled face aids in driving staples into utility poles. Claw end for removing nails, molding, and ground wire. Lanyard hole for tethering. Lighter 26-ounce head compared to the traditional 32-Ounce hammer.
|Height||3.56 cm (1.4 Inches)|
|Length||37.69 cm (14.84 Inches)|
|Weight||1.04 kg (2.3 Pounds)|
|Width||14.38 cm (5.66 Inches)|
8. KLEIN TOOLS
Klein Tools K12054 Kurve Heavy Duty Wire StripperKLEIN TOOLS
- 6-32 and 8-32 screw shearing. Precision ground stripping holes for 8-16 AWG solid and 10-18 AWG stranded wire. Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
Knurled jaw for twisting, grabbing and looping up to three wires at a time. Robust forged steel makes this 4 times stronger than traditional Klein wire strippers.
|Height||0.97 cm (0.38 Inches)|
|Length||17.78 cm (7 Inches)|
|Weight||0.29 kg (0.63 Pounds)|
|Width||5.08 cm (2 Inches)|
9. KLEIN TOOLS
Screwdriver and Nut Driver 11-in-1 Multi Tool with Bit for Schrader Valve Cores Klein Tools 32527KLEIN TOOLS
- Blast finish bit tips provide a firm hold and reduce cam out. Klein tools, doesn’t just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them everyday.
Since 1857. Versatile 11-in-1 tool for the professional, cushion-grip handle for greater torque and comfort. Includes unique style bit for installation/removal of common TR-4 Schrader valves and aggressive thread extractor tip for backing out broken cores.
Great for hVAC and other industrial applications. Contains: 3/16'' 5 mm and 1/4'' 6 mm slotted, #1 and #2 square, schrader valve core removal/installation, 5/16'' 8 mm and 3/8'' 10 mm nut driver, #1 and #2 Phillips, 1/4'' 6 mm, core extractor.
|Height||0 cm (0 Inches)|
|Length||12.7 cm (5 Inches)|
|Weight||0.2 kg (0.44 Pounds)|
|Width||0 cm (0 Inches)|
|Warranty||Klein tools warranty covers any defects in quality or workmanship. It does not cover a tool if the tool simply wears out or has obviously been abused. Our quality data demonstrates that we have very few quality issues. Those that we do find are addressed aggressively. Our quality is excellent because we use the highest quality materials and employ the most modern manufacturing and quality systems in the world - right here in the usa. All klein tools distributors are required to process warranty returns. If you have a problem with a warranty return, you may want to consider using a different distributor because most of our distributors perform this process without hesitation. They know we back up our products and provide them prompt credit for warranty returns.|
10. KLEIN TOOLS
Journeyman™ High Leverage Cable Cutter Klein Tools J63050KLEIN TOOLS
- Cuts up to 4/0 aluminium awg no acsr, 2/0 awg soft copper and 100-pair 24 AWG communications cable. High-leverage design for exceptional cutting capability. Perfect for working in conne spaces. Cable-gripping shear-type jaws. Precision, one-hand shearing action.
|Height||2.54 cm (1 Inches)|
|Length||24.28 cm (9.56 Inches)|
|Weight||0.45 kg (0.98 Pounds)|
|Width||12.19 cm (4.8 Inches)|