As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Furniture Clinic
Premium Oil to Enhance the Natural Beauty of Oak, Pine & More, Seal & Protect for a Satin Finish, Furniture Clinic Danish Oil for Wood 250mlFurniture Clinic
- Indoor wood treatment: Ideal for use on kitchen & dining room furniture. A time tested and proven blend of natural oils and resins, the oil penetrates deep into the wood and dries to provide a hard, durable, but highly attractive satin finish.
Protective wood oil: Provides water & dirt resistant barrier for protection from staining and easy cleaning. Coverage: 250ml will treat an approximate area of 5m2.
500ml will treat an approximate area of 10m2. Perfect as a decking oil and more: maintains and protects any type of wood. 1000ml will treat an approximate area of 20m2. Danish oil: our danish oil has been formulated to prime, seal and finish any wood surface as well as re-oiling wood for maintenance. This premium danish Oil is suitable for use on all interior & exterior wood surfaces.
|Height||44.96 cm (17.7 Inches)|
|Length||13.46 cm (5.3 Inches)|
|Width||18.49 cm (7.28 Inches)|
2. Bartoline Wood oils
Protects Garden furniture, Wooden kitchen units Worktops etc, Bartoline Teak Oil 2L by Bartoline, Wood protector OilBartoline Wood oils
- 2l bottle. It protects the wood from drying out after long periods in the sun and gives wood a natural sheen that lasts. Replaces and replenishes lost natural oils. Bartoline teak oil is a wood sealer especially suitable for use on wooden garden furniture. For external or internal use.
Ronseal UHWGFOC1L 1 Litre Ultimate Protection Hardwood Garden Furniture Oil -NaturalRONSEAL
- Ronseal ultimate Protection Hardwood Garden Furniture Oil. Our hardwood oil keeps your garden furniture looking great and you’ll only have to use it once a year.
Made up of quality material. It nourishes the wood from the inside out and has a rapid dry time of 2 hours meaning your garden furniture is back in use in no time.
|Height||6 cm (2.36 Inches)|
|Length||20.5 cm (8.07 Inches)|
|Weight||1.15 kg (2.54 Pounds)|
|Width||11.5 cm (4.53 Inches)|
4. Furniture Clinic
Quick Drying, Wood Oil Protects Garden Furniture, Natural Matt Finish, Restores Wood and Prevents Drying and Deterioration, Furniture Clinic Teak Oil 500 mlFurniture Clinic
- Ideal for garden furniture, preventing it from weathering and turning grey over time. Provides uv protection for wood and leaves a natural matt finish. Enhance & restore: teak oil not only restores the beauty of old and weathered teak furniture, but it will also protect and waterproof exotic woods and hardwoods.
Seal & protect: our wood oil can be used to seal and protect unfinished or bare teak and to maintain it on an ongoing basis.
Special formula: furniture clinic's Teak Oil is formulated using a traditional recipe of pure, high-quality Tung and Linseed Oil. Satisfaction guaranteed: if you're not totally satisfied with your purchase, we will give you your money back or help you find another product of ours that is better suited for your job. Simple to use: with great results, our Teak Oil is quick drying and very easy to use.
5. Furniture Clinic
Stone & metal, table tops, Furniture Clinic Boiled Linseed Oil for Wood Furniture & More | 8.5 oz 250ml Refined Oil | Glossy Finish for furnitureFurniture Clinic
- We know our product works wonderfully when used correctly. Satisfaction guaranteed - we understand that protecting your surfaces can be a very precise task, and not to worry. Suitable for all types of wood with the exception of exterior oak.
Use on all types of wood: suitable for all types of wood with the exception of exterior oak. Why our linseed oil: our boiled linseed Oil is a superior quality oil that has been treated with hot air so it dries quicker forming a tough, hard wearing; slightly glossy finish.
A great wood treatment: boiled linseed Oil is a superior quality oil, forming a tough, hard wearing finish.
Also ideal for terracotta tiles, concrete and other stone items. Our experts are here if you have questions before purchasing and if after purchasing you’re not satisfied with the results we expect you will be, we offer a money back guarantee. Attractive finish: Forms an attractive, subtle, glossy finish.
|Height||15.24 cm (6 Inches)|
|Length||5.72 cm (2.25 Inches)|
|Weight||0.25 kg (0.55 Pounds)|
|Width||5.72 cm (2.25 Inches)|
Nordicare Wood Oil Colorless, for Indoor Use 275 ml, Teak, Wood Oil Furniture for Oak, Beech, Natural Furniture Wood Oil, Made in Denmark, Premium Walnut Oil, Teak Oil, Pine, Walnut, LarchNordicare
- Satisfaction guaranteed: if you're not 100% happy with our product, we will give you your money back. This product can be used on wood varieties such as teak, walnut, rosewood and mahogany. Our premium oil for wood: emulsified danish furniture oil for cleaning and care of oil finished wood surfaces.
About nordicare: for the past 100-years nordicare has been creating consumer cleaning/care products for furniture and kitchen appliances. Can be used to revive old or modern furniture. Without compromise, all NORDICARE products are designed to have minimum impact upon the environment.
If applied too thickly, excess oil may be wiped off after 10-15 minutes. We have countless satisfied customers throughout the world. During our product development process, we have always emphasized efficiency, high-quality and an unwavering respect for the environment.
The wood will attain a dull finish, underlining the natural color and structure. The emulsion has an excellent cleaning power and efficiently removes grease and finger marks. Protects: this danish furniture oil provides a long lasting oil impregnation of the wood, which protects the surface from drying out. Easy to apply: apply with a soft cloth and rub until all dirt or grease spots disappear.
|Height||3.5 cm (1.38 Inches)|
|Length||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Width||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
Natural, Ronseal HFONCAE 500ml Hardwood Furniture OilRONSEAL
- Ergonomic design. Ronseal hardwood furniture oil is a superior alternative to teak and other hardwood oil that forms a waterproofing barrier. Easy to use.
|Height||23.5 cm (9.25 Inches)|
|Length||6.3 cm (2.48 Inches)|
|Weight||0.46 kg (1.01 Pounds)|
|Width||6.3 cm (2.48 Inches)|
Cuprinol Ultimate Hardwood Furniture Oil Mahogany 1LCuprinol
- Long lasting hardwood protection. Adds wax for superior water repellence. Uv additives for protection against the sun. Nourishes deep into the wood. Water based.
|Manufacturer||ICI Paints Akzo Nobel|
|Height||17.78 cm (7 Inches)|
|Length||7.6 cm (2.99 Inches)|
|Weight||1.16 kg (2.55 Pounds)|
|Width||10.6 cm (4.17 Inches)|
Trade Teak Oil for Indoor & Outdoor Wooden Furniture- Restores Wood and Prevents Drying- Premium Wood Oil for Long Lasting Shiny Finish in Furniture- 2 LitreMorgan's
- P>shake the bottle well before use. This premium wood oil furniture is rich in boiled linseed oil for wood that leaves your garden decking & garden fencing surfaces polished with a unique glossy finish. P>. P>teak oil for garden furniture can be used to seal and protect unfinished or bare teak and to also maintain it on an ongoing basis.
P>trade teak oil for wood has been specially formulated to replace natural wood oils in hardwoods such as Oak and Teak, giving back the sheen that is lost after long periods of weathering. Ideal for garden furniture; treating your furniture with garden furniture oil will help prevent it from weathering and turning grey over time.
Wood flooring, or wood garden furniture, let it soak in for a while, wooden bench, and wipe away any excess with a lint-free cloth, to deeply clean & repair.
P>. Apply this premium teak wood oil for wood & wood treatment, on a dry surface e. G. Make your furniture shine! our teak oil for outdoor furniture is made in the UK by our team of experts following the best industry standards to offer high-quality products made from carefully selected natural ingredients. P>. P>this high-end teak oil for indoor furniture & wood planks, preventing damage from water & decking boards is perfect for floor protection, as it penetrates the pores of your wooden garden furniture & strong sunlight.
10. Furniture Clinic
Used to Clean, 250ml Danish Oil., Oil & Wax All Items of Wood Such as Furniture, 250ml Beeswax, Worktops & Doors. Contains 250ml Wood Cleaner, Ultimate Wood Maintenance KitFurniture Clinic
- Easily wipes all finished wooden surfaces clean with little elbow grease required! Yet it is still capable of thoroughly cleaning ingrained dirt and stains from unfinished wood.
Danish oil: a unique blend of natural oils and resins that penetrate, and enhance the natural beauty of all wooden surfaces. Wood cleaner: safe to use wood cleaner suitable for use on all wooden surfaces. Beeswax: a natural wax used to feed and protect bare wooden surfaces, oiled or painted wood.
Contains: 250ml wood cleaner, 250ml danish oil, 3 x sanding pads, 200ml beeswax Polish, 2 x De-nibbing Pads, Foam Brushes & Lint Free Cloths. It seals and protects all types of wood giving a long lasting, as well as varnished, durable and natural looking shine. Suitable for: the kit can be used on all types of wood oak, beech, pine, walnut etc and on wood used in any environment.