As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Chemical Hut
Comes With TCH Anti-Bac Pen, Stoves, 220kg Bulk Bag Quantity of The Log Hut Premium Hardwood Kiln Dried Logs for Open Fires, Log BurnersThe Chemical Hut
- Fsc certified. Dried logs also produce a lot less smoke. Please note: for transportation the logs maybe sent in a crate via specialist courier.
Utilising the latest in biomass boiler technology and Log Dryer Kilns, moisture content in the logs can be reduced to less than 20%, enabling the logs you burn to give out 3 times more heat.
Burning wet or freshly chopped logs is in no way cost effective and can inevitably lead to problems with your Log Burner, including the chimney to clog with tar making it very likely to stop working. Suitable for log and Coal fires, open stoves, fire pits etc.
18% Moisture, Perfect Firewood for Log-Burners, Chimeneas, Wood Burning Stoves, Open Fires, Pizza Ovens, ASH Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs 30L Net.Log-Delivery
- Reliable low moisture: the moisture content on the outside of the log will always be 18% or less, meaning they are ready to burn. Dry wood emits less particulates in the smoke and is better for your chimney or flue system. This means they are from sustainable forestry practices.
Great for all types of fires. The volume of wood is always the same, the weight may be less because we produce these months ahead, as moisture further evaporates so does the weight.
Save time buy buying kiln dried Ash. Ready to burn as these are Kiln Dried Ash logs. Same net size each time: the nets are 30l and will hold between 8-12 logs. A british favourite: kiln dried ash logs are for wood fired stoves, smokers, wood burners, log burners, fire pits and open fires, wood fired pizza ovens, campfires and patio chimeneas.
Great log size: each log is 25cm in length and normally a net will have a selection of sizes ranging from 4cm across to 14cm across the log. Sustainable kiln dried ash logs: all our firewood logs are sourced from FSC sources. Ash is dense and lasts for longer in your fire compared to Silver Birch, softwood Pine, or Alder wood.
3. Gwernyfed Wood
50% More Logs Than Hardwood for Same Price. Fast Delivery, Stoves, Jumbo 60 Litre Net, 25cm Long. Soft Wood for Wood Burners, Log Burners, Softwood Firewood Logs 15kg Net of Kiln Dried Chunky LogsGwernyfed Wood
- Tightly packed nets - jumbo 60 Litre nets, in secure packaging to arrive dry on your doorstep. Easy to ignite - chunky firewood Logs for a long hot burn ideal for wood / log burners. Sustainable soft wood - mainly Larch but bags may contain a mixture of species in varying thickness of logs.
Consistent size - 25cm / 10" approx length - Suitable for most wood burners, stoves and fires. Kiln dried softwood firewood Logs - Dry and ready to burn - below 20% average moisture content.
Large Canvas Log Carrier Bag,Wood Chipping Bulk Bag Extra Large Canvas Firewood Holder for Fireplace Newspapers Magazines Toys Wood Storage BasketMassage-AED
- Designed to Carry a Fair Amount of Wood. Large capacity: 64cm l x 30cm w, easy to carry by Your Side or over Your Shoulder. Comfortable handle: widened handle with padded Velcro Strap to Increase the Area of Stress and Reduce Your Hand Pressure, Non-slip, Comfortable and Effortless.
High quality material: firewood tote bag Made of 600D Oxford cloth --waterproof, Dirt-resistant, Wear Resistant, Load Bearing.
Multi-function: not only a firewood carrier to Free Your Hands and Store Wood, but Also Can Be an Ordinary Storage Bag to Arrange Camping Accessories. Easy to fold and store：it folds up okay, wads up or Crushes Down Compactly for Storage when Not in Use.
5. Lekto Woodfuels
Hardwood for Open Fires, 3 Boxes, Wood Burner, Lekto Woodfuels Kiln Dried Birch Firewood, Chunky & Sweet Aroma | Eco Friendly Packaging | Less Than 20% Moisture, Fire Pits & Pizza Ovens | NaturalLekto Woodfuels
- Low moisture content: lekto’s kiln-dried fire logs are made from hardwood birch that has been kiln dried to reach a less than 20% moisture content. Good for the planet: our kiln dried woods are shipped in cardboard packaging that are 100% plastic-free, so you can buy with peace of mind knowing that your birch blocks are not only good for your fireplace, but for the planet as well.
Make the most of your firewood by combining them with Lekto’s kindling. About lekto woodfuels: we are a uk supplier of high quality, sustainable, wood heating & are always pushing to deliver innovative & great service.
These birch logs have a sweet, stove, natural aroma meaning it can be used to add smoky flavours to your food on your outdoor garden fire pit, chimineas or a pizza oven!.
We really care about our environmental impact, at the moment we are cutting plastic from production! We have confidence in our products & fuel products. This means the logs can burn more cleanly, producing less smoke and more heat. Because this is a natural product, the exact weight will vary between 8 kg and 10 kg. Ready to Burn Certified. Suitable for: each hardwood log can be used indoors for a log burner and wood stoves as well as open fires.
18% Moisture, Pizza Ovens, Open Fires, Wood Burning Stoves, Silver Birch Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs 30L net Net., Perfect Firewood for Log-Burners, Campfires, ChimineaLog-Delivery
- This means they are from sustainable forestry practices. Sustainable kiln dried birch logs: all our firewood logs are sourced from FSC sources. Reliable low moisture: the moisture content on the outside of the log will always be 18% or less, meaning they are ready to burn.
Great log size: each log is 25cm in length and normally a net will have a selection of sizes ranging from 4cm across to 14cm across the log.
Same net size each time: the nets are 30l and will hold between 8-12 logs. Ready to burn as these are Kiln Dried Birch logs. Save time buy buying kiln dried Birch. The volume of wood is always the same, the weight may be less because we produce these months ahead, as moisture further evaporates so does the weight.
Great for all types of fires. Dry wood emits less particulates in the smoke and is better for your chimney or flue system. A british favourite: kiln dried silver birch logs are for wood fired stoves, patio chimineas, wood fired pizza ovens, fire pits, log burners, smokers, camp fires and open fires.
7. The Chemical Hut
Stoves and Log Burners, Comes With The Log Hut Woven Sack, X48 Premium Eco Wooden Heat Logs Pack. Fuel for Firewood,Open FiresThe Chemical Hut
- The manufacturing process means they retain their shape during burning and do not expand, reducing sparking and spitting. Suitable for log & Coal fires, open stoves, fire pits etc. Typically less than 5% moisture.
Each log measures 200mm x 65mm. Environmentally friendly, made up of wood from managed forests & recycled wood that has been cleverly compressed into handy logs. They are convenient to use, easy to light, and also provide a high steady heat output with low smoke and ash.
BBQ's, Natural Eco Wood Firelighters, 500 Wood Wool Flame Fire Starters Great for Lighting Fires in Stoves, Pizza Ovens & Smokers, Safe Charcoal Starter for Lighting A Lumpwood Charcoal BarbecueLog-Barn
- They have no smell to them and light fast and for ages. Great eco fire lighters. Flame for up to 10 minutes, perfect for use with kindling for open fires and stoves. Eco friendly firelighters made from wood wool & Wax. Very easy to use, will get a fire started instantly.
Perfect for anyone cooking with wood and lumpwood charcoal on a grill or firepit. Easy to light eco firelighters keep burning for 10mins, enough to get fire going. 500 natural firelighters: each box contains 500 natural firelighter - only 1 flame fire starter is required for starting a fire when used with kindling.
Firelighters for wood burners, light your kindling and firewood quickly, fireplaces & bbq's or camping fire.
Perfect for lighting lumpwood charcoal on your BBQ, no need for petroleum fluid any more! We recommend using 3-4 for a average size BBQ for a quick start to your cooking. So easy to light and keeps burning for long time. Lights kindling and coal so easy and effectively both open fire and multi fuel burner. Better than traditional firelighters but Eco, if using kiln dried logs can use with out kindling if using 3 pieces.
9. ECO BARN
Eco Barn Briquettes –12KG, Wood Burning Stove & Pizza Oven Firewood, Full Box Burns for up to 12 Hours 1.5 per BriquetteECO BARN
- Good when used as night briquettes. Better value than kiln dried hardwood logs: each briquette is equivalent to 3 kiln dried logs of its own size, better value than wood logs Can be used alone or in conjunction to kiln dried or seasoned firewood.
Each briquette can also be easily broken in half for anyone who has a small size wood burner stove. Thereafter you can put in half or whole briquettes. Our heat logs are perfect for wood burning stoves and log burners. For best results, light with kiln dried kindling and fire lighters.
Great alternative to peat briquettes. Perfect for: out door and indoor pizza ovens & wood burner stoves, log burners multi fuel stoves, open fires, not for use on Fire pits as they are very compressed.8
8% moisture content:100% beech, made from recycled wood flour, saving landfill waste, Maximum 8% Moisture Content and very dry, Eco Friendly and efficient. For use in log burners, pizza ovens & open fires: 8 x 25cm logs per box = 12kg Briquettes. Remember these will expand slightly. Designed to heat pizza fornos fast and efficiently. Burns for up to 1. 5 hours each log, 12 hours total. Break up the briquettes into 2-3 pieces when first lighting for best results.
10. Gwernyfed Wood
Kiln Dried, Large Heavy 40L Net, 25cm Long, Fire Pits, Pizza Ovens Fast Delivery 2 X 15KG Net, Log Burner, Perfect for Open Fire Stoves, Hardwood Firewood Chunky Logs 15KGGwernyfed Wood
- Sustainable hardwood - mainly Ash, Oak, Beech - bags may contain a mixture of species in varying thickness of logs. Kiln dried chunky hardwood- dry and ready to burn - below 20% average moisture content.
Long hot burn - chunky firewood logs that last longer - Easy to Ignite - long hot burn. Large 40 litre nets - tightly Packed Nets - in secure packaging to arrive dry on your doorstep. 27 cm long - 27cm / 106" approx length - firewood suitable for most wood burners, stoves, burner and fire pits.