As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
TOMERSUN 4 Blades Stove Fan Heat Powered Wood/Log Burner Fan Eco Friendly Heat Circulation for Wood/Log Burner/FireplaceTomersun
- Better heat distribution:this 4 blades wood burner fan is designed to deliver a very broad thermal current, so it disperse heat from the stove more efficiently and raise the temperature of your room quickly. Circulates 150 - 180 CFM. Durable material:the stove fan base and blade are made from anodized aluminum, which make the fan not rust or corrode, it is durable enough for a long time use.
Compact size:8. 3x 6. 3 x 3. 6 inches. Safety protection design:the stove fan comes with a Bi-metallic safety device.
When the stove surface temperature rises above around 300℃, the safety device gently elevates the front of the fan to protect the center module and motor. Automatic and silent operation:no batteries or electricity required, the stove fan operates automatically with the stove temperature between 55 - 350°C.
And the only moving part is the blade assembly, which makes the wood stove fan almost totally silent even at top speed. Easy to use:no installation required, you only need to place the stove fan on a smooth flat surface of your stove top, near the side or back of the stovepipe. The hotter the stove surface is, the more air the fan circulates.
|Height||21.08 cm (8.3 Inches)|
|Length||9.14 cm (3.6 Inches)|
|Weight||0.65 kg (1.43 Pounds)|
|Width||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
Tomersun Log Burner Fan Small 4 Blades Wood Burning Stove Fan Heat Powered Fireplace Fan Eco Fans Friendly Circulation for Wood/Log Burner/FireplaceTomersun
- The hotter the stovetop is, just place this small stove fan on a smooth flat surface of your stovetop, the faster the stove fan spins and the more warm air the eco fan circulates. Overheating protectionthis stove fan comes with a bi-metallic safety device at the bottom. Operating temperaturethe working temperature of this wood stove fan is 85-350°c.
Heat poweredthis small log burner fan is a perfect addition to every home that has a wood stove. It starts spinning when the temperature gets around 55°C, and works most efficiently when it gets around 200-300°C.
When the surface temperature rises around 250-300°C, it will gently lift the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor. Whisper and quietthe noise level of the fan is less than 25db, but you will still feel a breeze, the only moving part is the blades, which makes the wood stove fan almost totally silent even at top speed.
You even do not know the stove fan is there, but not wind from your fan. Kindly note the working efficiency will be various as per your stovetop temperature. No batteries or electricity required, but simply the heat from your stovetop, this eco friendly fan allows you to get the maximum heat from your log burner stove. The fan will automatically recover normally as the surface temperature decreases. But please avoid to use the fan at high temperature continuously for a long time.
|Height||19.2 cm (7.56 Inches)|
|Length||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Weight||0.52 kg (1.15 Pounds)|
|Width||10.5 cm (4.13 Inches)|
Fireplace Fan with 180° Up and Down Rotation, 6 Blade Wood Stove Fan, Push Horizontal Air Flow, Heat Powered Woodburner Fan for Wood/Log Burners/Gas/Pellet/Log, Xmasneed Log Burner Fan, Silent MotorsXmasneed
- Quality warranty the package comes with a stove top fan. Heat powered stove fan this wood stove fan doesn’t require any external power or electricity, it uses thermoelectric technology to push warm air escaping into the room, which not only helps you warm home but also lowers the fuel consumption of log burner.
Upgrade 6 blades wood stove fanthe log burner fan is equipped with 6 blades, has Faster Speed and Larger Air Volume than 4 Blades, The heat active stove fan is designed to circulate the warm air created by a wood/coal or pellet-burning.
Safety and long lifestove operating with normal surface temperatures between 212°f100°c and 662°f350°c. Efficiently circulates warm air throughout the room. Please put the fan on the side of the chimney, leave a space of 15cm behind the fan so that the fan can blow hot air into the room.
If any issues, please reach out to us via amazon or service Mail. Built-in overheating protection, the metal strip at the bottom will expand and lift the fan to protect the motor. 240° up and down rotationthe wood stove fan provides larger and wider air volume warmth from one side to the other more effectively. While other fireplace fans can only provide air in one direction, ours can provide hot air 240 degrees from up to down. The stove fan is designed to be used with coal, pellet, or wood-burning stoves.
Wood Stove Fan Log Burner Fan Woodburner Fireplace Fan Fire Fan for Wood Burning Stove Top Heat Powered Eco FriendlyHAWCAFU
- Perfect size & high performance6. 3 x 4. 5 x 8. 5 in 16 x 11. 5 x 21. 5 cm, widely used for wood burning stove, gas stove, the mini stove fan is specially designed for small space, pellet stove and more. Effectively dispersing warm air around your room.
The warmer the base of the fan, the faster the fan rotates. High performance TEG module and starter. The fan uses 28% less wood. You can enjoy warmth in your room, increasing your comfort. No electricity or battery, gets power from the heat produced by your fireplace, Powered by Heat.
The fan will automatically recover normally as the surface temperature decreases. Operating temperature: 85℃ -345℃. Silent operationreally impressed, our fan is virtually silent despite going round at an impressive speed of knots and really does blow the warm air onto the room.
It will slow down and stop while the stove is cooling down. When the surface temperature rises above around 345 ℃, it will gently lift the front of the fan to protect the TEG and starter. Results in greater comfort and reduce wood consumption from your stove. It's a wonderful natural circulation element.
|Height||21.5 cm (8.46 Inches)|
|Length||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Width||11.5 cm (4.53 Inches)|
Eco Friendly Circulation for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace, Silent Operation, Signstek Stove Fan Log Burner Fan Wood Burning 4 Blades Heat Powered Fireplace Burner FanSignstek
- High effective in distributing heat throughout the entire house. Eco-friendly and self-powered: the heat powered stove fan is designed to circulate the warm air created by a wood / coal or pellet burning. Necessary fireplace accessories：the signstek stove fan is widely used for gas, electric, pellet stove or wood-burning stove and Wood-Burning-Multi Fuel stove.
Stove fans will disperse hot air efficiently and generate power by converting the heat from your fireplace or wood-burning stove.
No installation required. Advanced and safe material：the signstek wood stove fan base and blade are made from anodized aluminum, there is high-temperature protection shrapnel at the bottom, full oxidation of the fuselage, able to resist high temperature up to 345°C（653°F）, high temperature does not change color.
And 38% of wood or fuel cost saving. Get into use once received. Silent operation: newly designed blade, larger air volume, Lower noise. Efficiently circulates warm air throughout the room. Stove fan operates with normal surface temperatures in 140°F60°C. Just position the signstek stove fan on a smooth flat surface of your stove top, near the side or back of the stovepipe. It will working when the stove surface hot.
Upgrade 4-Blade Heat Powered Fan for Wood Burning Stove Log Burner Fireplace, Eco Friendly and Efficient Fan BlackLUCKYDA
- Whisper- silent operation, started automatically, even made baby sleep well. No installation required. Get into use once received. Innovative and durable Design, made of anodized aluminum, which will not be rusty or corroded.
Economical- no batteries or electricity required. Eco friendly and self powered- Powered by heat, speed automatically controlled by temperature of the stove top. Overall size: 21l*12. 5w*23hcm. Circulating warm air throughout the whole room efficiently.
|Height||23 cm (9.06 Inches)|
|Length||21 cm (8.27 Inches)|
|Width||12.5 cm (4.92 Inches)|
JIMBON 6 Blade Mini Stove Fan/Slient Fan for Heat Circulation/Wood Burner Fan/Eco Fire Fan Wood Burner for Wood Burner/Log Burner/FireplaceJIMBON
- Operating temperature: the fan for wood burning stove recommended work surface temperature is 50 ° C / 122 ° F to 350 ° C / 662 ° F with thermometer. Thermal power: without batteries or electricity, it converts the heat from the fireplace or stove into electrical energy.
6 blades wood burner fan: the higher the temperature, the faster the blades rotate, a larger volume of air, so it can radiate the heat of the fireplace more effectively and quickly raise the temperature of the room.
Customer warranty:if this woodburner stove fans has problem during using time, please don't worried, we have you covered with our 365-day warranty. Easy to use: no installation required, just place the wood stove fan on the smooth and even surface of the hob, near the side or back of the oven pipe. The unique design of the blade assembly can keep the log burner fan quiet during the fastest operation.
|Height||12.5 cm (4.92 Inches)|
|Length||11 cm (4.33 Inches)|
|Width||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
5 Blades Stove Fan VersionTech Wood Log Burner Fan Fire Fan Heat Powered Silent Heat Circulation for Fireplace 7 InchsVersionTech
- But please avoid to use the fan at high temperature continuously for a long time. The noise level of the fan is less than 25db, You will enjoy hot air in a calm and comfortable environment. Safety overheating protection designthe stove fan support is made with anodized aluminum, no deformation and no discoloration even after long time working under high temperature.
The stove fan comes with a bi-metallic safety device at the bottom. It starts spinning when the temperature gets around 60°C, and works most efficiently when it gets around 200-300°C. Five blades" provides larger and wider hot air, circulates about 210CFM.
Easy operationno installation required, you only need to place the stove fan on a smooth flat surface of your stove top, the fan will automatically rotate with the temperature getting higher. The fan will automatically recover normally as the surface temperature decreases. Whisper and quietnewly designed blade, Larger Air Volume, the only moving part is the blades, which makes the wood stove fan almost totally silent even at top speed, Lower noise.
Heat powered-better heat distributionthe 5 blades stove fan uses the heat from the stove's surface to spin, adjusts its speed automatically with the stove's surface temperature, and no batteries or electricity required. This eco-friendly fan allows you to get the maximum heat from your log burner stove. When the surface temperature rises around 250-300°c, able to resist high temperature up to 644°F340℃, it will gently lift the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor.
5 Blade Stove Fan, Woodburner Fan for Wood/Log Burners/Fireplace Fan/Increased Efficient for Large Room Heat Distribution, Xmasneed Log Burner Fan, Silent Operation Fan for Wood Burning StoveXmasneed
- The package comes with a stove fan and a free Stove accessory -thermometer. Quiet operation this stove fan's noise level is less than 25 dB, which gives you a Quiet atmosphere. No batteries or power required! Improved warm air circulation results in greater comfort and reduces wood consumption from your stove.
The thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fan's motor. Quality warrantyif any issues, please reach out to us via amazon or service Mail.
Heated powered stove fan non-electircour thermal fan for wood stove is an Environment-friendly Eco fan. Upgrade 5 blades woodstove fanthe cocoon fan for wood stove is equipped with 5 Blades, has Faster Speed and Larger Air Volume than 4 Blades, The heat active stove fan is designed to circulate the warm air created by a wood/coal or pellet-burning.
Please put fan on the side of the chimney, leave a space of 15cm behind the fan so that the fan can blow hot air into the room. Efficiently circulates warm air throughout the room. The stove fan is designed to be used with coal, pellet, or wood-burning stoves.
|Height||18.5 cm (7.28 Inches)|
|Length||7.5 cm (2.95 Inches)|
|Width||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
1400 RPM, 160-220 CFM, Eco Friendly Heat Circulation, Twin Blades Small Log Burner Fan with Stove Thermometer, Silent Heat Powered Mini Stove Fan for Fireplace, Wood Stove FanNlmayt
- Premium materialthe fireplace log burner fan made of anodized aluminum will not rust or corrode. Suitable for all kinds of wood burning stoves, you just place it on the smooth surface of the stove top, gas stoves, pellet stoves, the hotter the stove surface is, etc. Can dissipate heat from the stove more efficiently and quickly raise the temperature of the room.
A thermometer is included to monitor the furnace stability at any time to avoid overheating. A built-in protection system prevents them from overheating, making them safe even when working at high temperatures for a long time.
Eco-friendly and heating poweredpowered by heat, no electricity required. The recommended working surface temperature is 50°C/122°F to 350°C/662 °F. Silent operationthis mini wood burner fan is so quiet that it will not be noticed in any room. Easy to usethis small stove fan requires no installation, the more air the fan will circulate.
This silent wood stove fan is the perfect addition to every home. You don't even know the furnace fan is there, but you will feel the warmth! Unique design of blade assembly keeps fans quiet during fastest operation. Improved warm air circulation increases comfort and reduces wood consumption in the stove. Large air volumethis small log burner fan is designed with 6 blades, the faster the blades rotate and the larger the air volume, the higher the temperature, up to 220 CFM.