As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AB Tools-Toolzone
Dutch Hoe Carbon Steel Weeding Garden Soil Digging Pole 140cm Lawn LandscapingAB Tools-Toolzone
- Width: 12mm. Length : 140cm. Material : Tubular steel handle. Type : dutch Hoe. Head material: Carbon Steel.
2. Spear & Jackson
Spear and Jackson Traditional Dutch HoeSpear & Jackson
- Mirror polished stainless steel head. Traditional dutch hoe. Weather proofed for durability. Hardwood shaft. Grow your own British growing 2018 award winners. Rust resistant with minimal soil adhesion.
3. Spear & Jackson
Spear & Jackson 2135NS Select Carbon Steel Dutch HoeSpear & Jackson
- Tubular steel shaft. Grow your own great British growing 2018 award winners. Epoxy coated head for improved resistance to rust, scratches, humidity and alkalines in the soil. Fabricated carbon steel head and socket, heat treated for strength.
4. Green Blade
Green Blade 1 Carbon Steel Dutch HoeGreen Blade
- Carbon steel head. Ideal for cultivating and weeding soil. Plastic coated steel shaft. Durable rust- resistant finish. Strong and durable.
Draper 88799 Carbon Steel Dutch HoeDraper
- Pressed steel blade with epoxy coated finish. Head securely fixed to tubular steel handle. Pressed steel blade with epoxy coated finish. Head securely fixed to tubular steel handle. With black plastic hand grip with hang hole. With black plastic hand grip with hang hole.
|Weight||0.91 kg (2.01 Pounds)|
6. Spear & Jackson
Spear & Jackson Elements Dutch Hoe, WhiteSpear & Jackson
- Grow your own great British growing 2018 award winners. Hammer finish epoxy coated head for improved resistance to rust, scratches, humidity and alkalines in the soil.
Soft-feel handle for comfortable use and extra grip. Heat treated hardened carbon steel head for strength and durability. Weather proofed clear lacquered ashwood shaft for greater durability.
7. Spear & Jackson
Spear & Jackson Select Stainless Dutch HoeSpear & Jackson
- Lightweight aluminium shaft. Mirror polished stainless steel head for rust resistance and minimal soil adhesion. Long soft-feel grip. Two chamfered edges so you can hoe on both the forward and backward stroke. Grow your own great British growing 2018 award winners.
Draper 20689 Dutch Hoe with Ash Handle for Young GardenerDraper
- Correctly hardened and tempered. Carbon steel dutch hoe designed for the young gardening enthusiast. With lacquered ash handle and wrist strap.
|Height||11.5 cm (4.53 Inches)|
|Length||96.5 cm (37.99 Inches)|
|Weight||0.5 kg (1.1 Pounds)|
|Width||20.5 cm (8.07 Inches)|
Wolf Garten DHM Multi-Change Dutch HoeWolf-Garten
- Traditional Design. Part of the Multi-Change Range. 13cm Width. 10 year Guarantee. 1 piece blade for Extra Strength.
|Height||10.01 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Length||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
|Width||19.99 cm (7.87 Inches)|
Silverline 186817 Dutch Hoe, 1200 mmSilverline
- 1200 mm long for comfortable, upright use. Hammer-finished pressed steel head with epoxy coating. For cultivating and removing weeds. Tubular steel shaft with comfortable grip and hanging hole. Blade l x w: 140 x 120 mm.
|Height||2.5 cm (0.98 Inches)|
|Length||142.5 cm (56.1 Inches)|
|Weight||0 kg (0.01 Pounds)|
|Width||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|